TED Talk by Eduardo Briceño, November 2016
In this short video, Eduardo unpacks some powerful ideas about setting up the conditions so learning can be most effective, by:
- Breaking down performance into deliberate elements of practice
- Balancing the focus for how much time is spent in learning on a regular and ongoing basis
- Sharing techniques to help you improve your performance in any domain you wish to improve yourself in
Questions for reflection
- How much time do you spend in the learning zone compared to the performance zone?
- Is your mindset one that is more open to learning from mistakes and reflecting on these to help you improve?
- How much do you actively ask questions to help you learn and grow?